The following is the procedure for WH tshirt design:
1. Create artwork on high resolution <300 dpi> size: A3
Try to provide vector images over raster images.
2. Limited no. of color usage.
We print using Rubber Sol Technology that lets the print stay on t-shirt for a very long time, but restricts the no. of colors used in printing.
Preferably : 3-4 colors
Tip*: Use the background/t-shirt color as a subtractive color in the design.
3. Creating the artwork on different layers for printing on different screens.
4. Preview your design: We use 8 distinct colors, please find the color code of our t-shirts
5. Click this link to download the samples base color tees: Download
6. Saving the pdf, kindly use these settings:
- Save As, options: pdf
- Switch off layers, tick As a Copy
- there is another window that opens:
a. Adobe Preset - High Quality Printing
b. Go to Compression tab on the right side: Click the Image Quality as High/Medium
c. Leave everything unaltered.
7. You have to submit these files at the end of any design.
A- PDF file
B- JPEG Preview of the design
C- .psd file if required
8. WE ARE STRICTLY AGAINST PLAGIARISM, USAGE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ANY COST.
Copying the images directly without the consent of the owner will no be accepted. Modifications or pun on the existing designs is acceptable.
9. You reserve the complete rights over your design and you can freely sell your design to others, without any prior permission from Whoz High team.
10. Please go through this link for earning money, royalty & other rewards on your design: WH Artist
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.